Sunday, April 5, 2009

Does This Make Life More Complicated?

I have wanted a dog for a very long time and while I was on a road trip visiting my family, Randy called and asked if I wanted a dog! After spending a week with my family on the ranch and seeing Tyler with the animals there (read previous blog) I just knew we needed a dog. Boone is the newest member of our little family. Tyler loves him and well I can only wish that Boone loved him as much. Needless to say a 2 year old is a little overwhelming to a dog, but Boone is learning and Tyler is learning too. Hopefully we won't give Boone a heart attack before they are use to one another. Yes it does feel like I have another child, but this child is a lot less work and does occupy Tyler a lot of the time. It is also fun to have a little running buddy. Boone loves it run so it is fun to have him come along on my runs. Plus I think every little boy needs a dog... DON'T YOU???






7 comments:

The Little's said...

I am so jealous! I need to find an indoor dog that we won't all be allergic to!

Taffy and Tony said...

Cute dog! How fun!

Milmonster said...

You are a brave mom!

Lisa M said...

So cute! I love the new addition! I agree I think every family should have a pet! Plus running buddies are so much fun, its good motivation to get out and take the dog exercising.

todd and jeanette said...

yes, tyler does need a dog! he loves boone and is super cute with him. what fun memories you are creating for tyler by having a dog- i loved having dogs growing up.

Missy said...

So cute! I think every kid should be able to have a pet growing up!

Unknown said...

Its really cute dog ...
i like it...

__________________
Susana
Email Marketing Solutions