Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Only Wish I Had Pictures of This

Have you ever had one of those moments when you are in a situation it REALLY is NOT funny, and then the next hour, day or after the matter it really is quite humorous? Well I just have to tell my sweet Tyler story!! The other night he came into bed at midnight and he was fevered. I gave him some medicine and Randy told Tyler that he would go lay on the floor in his room with him. All my boys (Randy, Tyler and Jace) are sound asleep in their room. At 3:00 am I hear Jace screaming and Tyler laughing having a great time. I yell in there asking Randy what was going on... no response... I yell some more... no answer! Finally, he wakes up and finds Tyler naked... no clothes on at all! He climbed into the crib with Jace and was jumping all around Jace and woke him up. Randy picked Jace up and his pants and diaper were off of him too! What a sight huh at 3:00 in the morning??? Two naked kids and a dad sleeping through it all on the floor! Randy brings Tyler to bed with us and he is just wide awake so Randy ended up on the couch watching a movie with Tyler to finally get him to sleep. In the middle of the night a story like this just isn't funny! When we woke up the next morning we just had to laugh at our kids both being naked at 3 am!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow! What a story! That's so cute! I love it

The Minert's said...

Okay, that was so funny!!! I was laughing out loud!! I wonder what possed Tyler to not only wake up at 3am bu to take all their clothes off....kids are so funny!!!! Thanks again for taking those pictures! Can't wait to see you guys soon:)

Milmonster said...

thats awsome

The Little's said...

I have a lot of stories like that...I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one!!

Unknown said...

That is a super cute and funny story! haha. Cute Tyler!