Thursday, March 26, 2009

A New Best Friend

While we were at the ranch Tyler discovered a new friend....a baby calf!! Sometimes when the babies get cold or sick my Dad brings them in the basement to warm up. Such is the case here. Tyler quickly took a liking to this little guy. He was so cute petting him and talking to him.

Notice the piece of wood in Tyler's hand? Well that is hay Tyler was feeding the cow! HOW CUTE!

Best buddies!

Tyler had so much fun with all the cows. He loved to go feeding with Grandpa! There is nothing better for a little boy than ranch life!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope this is okay. I can change anything you want. I just had these pictures on my camera and they were too cute. Let me know if there is anything else you want added to your blog (music, age tracker, whatever)

Milmonster said...

Too cute! Love the "hay".

Bonnie said...

That is so cute. What kid gets to play with a little calf..lucky Tyler!

The Minert's said...

That was so cute....random I must say, I had to do a double take. We are soooo excited! I'm already packing, I thought I better get a start on it since I've never moved with a baby...she is almost crawling so I thought I better get some stuff done before she starts moving...well I will be calling you soon I may need your help with letting someone in our house...anyways talk to ya soon, or should I say see ya soon :) Summer

Unknown said...

Its a great day.......cheers
great fun...

__________________
Susana
Email Marketing Solutions