Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tyler LOVES his Brother, Jace!
















I was so worried that Tyler would hit, kick, spit, or jump on Jace. To my surprise it has been the opposite. I have to watch Tyler's every move because he cannot get enough of Jace. Tyler can't pass Jace without giving him a hug or a kiss. I have to make sure he is not laying on top of him trying to hug him. His favorite thing to do is lay on floor and have Jace lay in his arms. He really feels like the big boy!! Jace is good with Tyler also... he doesn't scream every time Tyler comes around so he is tolerating the malling.






7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Haley the look of adoration on Tyler's face in that second picture is so priceless! I love it!

todd and jeanette said...

tyler always is super cute- this is just another notch on his pole. i can't believe how much jace has grown already! you are a great mom, haley!

Taffy and Tony said...

Such cute boys and great pictures! That's great that Tyler is doing so well with him. I hope my kids love our baby, too!

Milmonster said...

I was very impressed with Tyler when we came to stay. He is such a good brother.

Katy said...

Hey Haley!! It's Katy (Behunin). I was just doing a little blog snooping :) and I found yours!! I didn't know you guys were in NE, and your family is beautiful! Congrats on your new little one. I just wanted to say hi, I love blogging and seeing what people are up to that I haven't seen in awhile.

The Highland Hill's said...

cute kids...the second one is almost more fun than the first...its so much fun seeing the glow in the eyes of your oldest child as they learn about the new addition...

good luck w/ school and family...it will be a challenge to juggle but you can do it...

Missy said...

I love that second picture...you can just see how much Tyler loves Jace! So cute! They will have so much fun together growing up!