Wednesday, October 29, 2008

GO BUFFS!!


The other night we were saying our family prayers and Tyler was repeating what his dad was saying in his prayer. When in the middle of his prayer he added his own wording for the first time... "GO BUFFS!!" His uncle Jameson plays football for Colorado University. Randy and Tyler made a trip to Boulder to watch Colorado vs Texas and then our whole family went to watch the Kansas State game. Randy's dad and little brother are going to come stay with us for Thanksgiving and the next day all the boys are going to the Nebraska football game in Lincoln. Our lives have revolved around CU's football schedule. Randy even missed a Halloween party to watch a football game. Tyler has his Buffs hat and shirt he has to wear on game day (dad's rules!). He also runs around cheering for the Buffs yelling "GO BUFFS!!" I guess there is no hope for the little guy. I don't know what we will do with our Saturdays once college football is over!!






13 comments:

Milmonster said...

I can totaly see the "go buffs" comment jumping out right there.

Cassie said...

That is cute! I think both of my boys' first words were touch down!

Katy said...

How cute!! Did you Dan Hawkins is Norene Watkins' nephew? (Casey and Vicky's mom). He got her, my mom and my aunt tickets up in the box to watch a game, and they had a BLAST! It's funny how kids react to that kind of stuff.

Audrey said...

What a cute little guy! It is always fund to hear and see what they come up with. Hope everything is going well for you. You sure have handsome little boys!

Unknown said...

How cute!!

t & e said...

Haley! It's Emily Stock (well used to be) I found your blog somehow. I have been wondering about you guys for a long time. Congrats on the baby! or I should say babies! They are adorable. I hope you are doing well and hope to hear from you!

t & e said...

I just saw that you have Gina and Dave on your site, how is their baby? i tried to get on his site but it's private. tell him hello for me!

Bonnie said...

Is Randy a twin? He looks exactly like his brother.

The Minert's said...

How cute are your boys! I love that you have a blog now we can keep each other updated on your babies! Well at least until we move to Omaha...talk to you soon, Summer

t & e said...

things are good, trent is finishing up his last semester of grad school and we aren't sure where we will be going. he has a job back in utah but we aren't sure it's the right thing, so everything is up in the air. are you in nebraska?

Natali Jolley said...

Haley my friends. Congrats on the new one! What a cute family you have. We DO need to get together. I have been to Omaha recently with the Youth for baptisms. But, those trips are always very busy and quick. Bryce and I need to take a trip up just us. We will, and we will let you know.

allison said...

hey guys, hope you are doing good! Your little boys look like they are growing up fast! Hey could you send us your address? I'm trying to get my new address book organized and hopefully send out christmas cards!

Milmonster said...

No word from Creighton or Lincoln yet. so no news is good news i guess. I am on the next to be contacted list at Louisville. From what I here, thats a good list to be on. Ill let you know how it pays off.

A