Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jace Micheli Davis






I can't believe the long wait is finally over. Nine months of anticipation and now we are holding our little baby!! Jace Micheli Davis was born on September 15, 2008 at 2:55PM! He weighed 7 pounds 1 ounce and was 20 inches long. He is absolutely perfect!! Randy brought me to the hospital on the 15th at 7:00AM to be induced. He left at 8:00AM to take a test. Luckily he didn't miss much! My mom was able to stay with Tyler and that was a huge lifesaver. Tyler loves his little brother and is full of hugs and kisses for Jace. We are in AWW at the tremendous blessing it is to have this baby as part of our family. We are also so humbled at this time with the family we have. I get scared thinking about the responsibility of two little boys and begin to get overwhelmed. I worry about the sleepless nights, the dirty house, the poopy diapers, the losing weight, and all that comes with having a baby. Then I look at my boys and the love I feel for them, and I am reminded how it is all worth it!!



8 comments:

Milmonster said...

Congrates! You have nothing to worry about Haley. Its funny how much Tyler looks like Randy. We can't wait to see you guys next month.

allison said...

Haley, if anyone can be a supermom, it is you! I have no doubt! I can't wait to see little Jace, I hope sometime...sooner than later! Congratulations!

The Little's said...

You look perfect, Haley! You're going to have so much fun with your little boys...I'm super excited for you! Don't worry about all the other stuff...things somehow come together each day and you wonder where all the time went. We just started our volleyball season (Cora, April, Amberlee and I...with a few other girls) and I wish you were here to love. Good luck! Sure miss you!

todd and jeanette said...

what a perfect family! jace is cute; well worth the wait. :) and he couldn't be luckier with a wonderful big brother, darling mom, and supportive dad.

The Bailey's said...

Yay, welcome baby Jace! He is precious. I know what you mean about being overwhelmed with the responsibility of raising these little spirits. But you are a great mom, you will do great with 2 now. Can't wait to see him!

Rachel Hubbard said...

I ran across your blog, I hope it's okay I'm reading it. I didn't know you were expecting again! Congrats!! What a cute family you have. ~Rachel Hubbard

Summer and family said...

You have the cutest little boys, you are such a good mom! Congrats!

Taffy and Tony said...

Congratulations, guys! I can't wait to see little Jace.