Saturday, October 3, 2009

8 Hours of Triathlon














This summer I have exceeded all expectations for myself. I never in my wildest dreams would have ever thought that I was going to do a triathlon, a half marathon, three 5K runs, and an 8 hour triathlon. My final race was the 8 hour triathlon. The race was so much fun and a one of a kind event. The race went for 8 hours. In the 8 hours each team completed as many triathlons as possible in this amount of time. My team was my brothers Matt and Tony, also my good friend Elena was on our team. One triathlon was 1/4 mile swim, 2.6 mile run, and 11 mile bike ride. Again,we just kept going for 8 hours.








3 comments:

Milmonster said...

Holy Haley! 8 hours. you go girl! You haven't posted so long that I didn't recognize Jace. He is getting so big and changing so much! Poor mama.

allison said...

That is quite the intense summer-filled exercising! Way to go! i wish I had your motivation.

sellers said...

Wow, I am so impressed! I can't believe you did all of that.